Ultrasonic Indicators: Marine Leak Detectors
Marine Leak Detectors
The Portascanner™ II both locates a leak site and indicates its extent in a simple hand held format.
Technology From: Coltraco
The Portascanner™ II both locates a leak site and indicates its extent in a simple hand held format. The unit offers surveyors and inspectors a lightweight, ultrasonic method for inspecting the watertight integrity of ships' hatch covers, seals, holds, bulk heads and any other holding vessel or water-tight compartment. Being ultrasonic, it can be operated even during the loading and unloading of cargo, thereby saving time and costs. The risk of environmental pollution from water run-off and non-compliance with port state rules and regulations are also removed.
- Gives an indication of compression between the compression bar and rubber packing
- Quickly pinpoints leaks and areas that lack compression
- Allows quick and easy testing
- Can also be used for weather tightness
- Requires a single operator
© Copyright Warsash Scientific Pty Ltd 2012
All products and information are subject to change without notice.